Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Krystal Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello everyone,
BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am accepted back into CYW. I cry tears of JOY as I learn of this I am so happy. I did it my lucky prayer cross did the trick. Just got the letter today!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. I did it. I won't be screwing up this time. I just know that I have so much to offer as being a CYW. I am not letting anyone stop my dream. Sorry but it's not happening I am fighting til the end. I don't care what people say I am going to fight just like I fought my way to the road of recovery from the accident. I know I was in real bad shape but Just look at me I am still here and willing to fight. Can't wait for classes to start on monday. I hate long vacations.

I totally did it I am so happy. I just need to confirm the acceptance but having issues atm so I'll try again tomorrow. I just sent the above message to all of my workers. I am just so happy. I really thought I was going to be rejected but no I was accepted and I won't screw up this time.

Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Steph Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

This is TERRIFIC Krystal! So happy for you!!!! Laughing
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 am

my counsellor said she knew i would get accepted and im like even after everything that happen and she said yes because you applied with Ontario Colleges so this school doesn't really have a say in it. and I was oh I thought the program coordinator had a say but no she doesn't.Before class begin next september she will get a list of who is in the program but she can't kick me just because of whats happen because I know she will counsult my counsellor and my counsellor can tell her all the good things that have happen since I dropped out.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm

so an update about being accepted yes I am still going for CYW but my school counselor and my OT and myself had a meeting on march 31 and we were trying to figure out how to go about classes so we are enlisting the help of the program coordinator. So next week I have a meeting with the CYW program coordinator. and she can help me figure out which classes to take each semester.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down