Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struggling

Go down

Struggling Empty Struggling

Post by Jenny201307 Sun May 15, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm struggling so much right now. This is the one fight I can usually win when I seem to be loosing every other battle. Nothing is working though. I feel so fat and disgusting. I don't want to eat anything and I barley have. Music is not working in the least and it usually does. If anything, it's making it worse. If anyone knew, I would be sent straight to the hospital. If I do anything I shouldn't just one time, I'm supposed to go. All that's done is made me better at hiding it though. UGH! I just want to be normal for a change.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Struggling Empty Re: Struggling

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Choose to dwell on these Daily Reminders everyday that you find yourself unable to have the strength to make the right choices:

God made me and he loves me. He accepts me just like i am, yet he will help me with any changes that will improve my health and lengthen my life. I choose to love myself and value myself by Gods standards and realize that my completion as a woman comes from my creator.

There are new beginnings available in Christ! There is no problem too hard for God. The choice is ours; it is up to us. Freedom is available for all who are willing to hear and to receive.

In God there is hope. In God there is a bright future awaiting you. He is the light at the end of the tunnel and he os the light that is illuminating you right now, even as you sit in darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Thu May 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks Dawn. I lot of these are the reverse of the things I tell myself and really good reminders. I taped them to my mirror in my bathroom and on my desk in my room.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down