Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So just an update on a little bit of everything

Go down

So just an update on a little bit of everything Empty So just an update on a little bit of everything

Post by Krystal Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi guys,
sorry I haven't been around a lot I've been busy with school work. I had major assignments in all 4 of my classes and just did the last one yesterday. So here goes the assignment list

Basic Psychology- write a 250 word essay about where you see Psychology in your life that was an easy one. I chose the topic of memory and then had my tutor help me by using medical reports from my accident piece of cake.

Stress Management- I didn't chose Tai Chi I just got put in the group and we presented yesterday.

World culture- I have a big problem with the teacher he never gives us our marks so i don't know what i got on the presenation. I presented like two weeks ago. Last week we had a test so i wrote in a different room. Then today I can't go to class cuz i have to go out of town. (explaining that in a minute)

Canadian Crimology- It took a few weeks to do an analysis assignment with a peer tutor still don't have mark for it but i will soon enough.

so on to today and tomorrow. I will be going out town today and returning late tomorrow evening because i have to do stuff for my case. my MVA case is moving along a little more swiftly now and so we have a lot going on. For the past couple weeks I have finally been using a heating pad to help my back and shoulders it's great because I sometimes am in a lot of pain. I got a computer virus on Monday. So I have to use Firefox search engine. It sucks because I have no $$$ to fix it. I am still waiting for my Child support cheque won't come for another 6 weeks so it's frustrating because i keep using my bank card for everything and pretty soon i won't have money left.

But the most exciting thing is I've joined this forum for the Author Michelle Zink- Prophecy of the Sisters. http://michellezink.com/ Anyway she connects with her fans through her Message boards,Facebook page, and Goodreads is another site as well. So I sent an email for wanting to be an Anonymous Teen Reader. This week I finally got featured also she took my song recommendation as well. So I am posting my interview here.

So just an update on a little bit of everything Feelin11

Hereeeeeee’s Danica!
JUST THE FACTS

Interview Code Name (you choose!);
Danica (means morning star in slavic)

Current country of residence;
Canada

Male or female?
Female

Age;
ABOUT THE BOOKS
How many books, on average, do you read a month?
It depends on how much school work I have and it depends if I have books from the library to read.

Favorite kind of book and why;
Historical Fiction because it lets me learn about history without out it being a biography.

Name the single most important factor in your decision to purchase a book;
I would have to say it’s the title and cover of the book that catch my eye.

What makes you feel like you’re reading or have read a truly amazing book?
When I am sitting on the couch on Sunday morning start reading, my mom has finished her paper and turns the tv on and I see the time.

How important is a friend’s recommendation in your decision to purchase a book?
Not that important. I sometimes I get recommendations from my cousin but I don’t normally read them or I have already read them.

Thing you’d like to see more or less of in the YA genre;
Historical fiction because it’s lacking in the YA genre. It’s usually about romance or high school students being mean to each other. But in historical fiction modern history is lacking because there is nothing on the Balkan wars and it’s an important part of our modern history (it all started the year I was born)

What’s your biggest pet peeve in a book?
Grammar and spelling mistakes. If it’s a stand alone book it has to have a good ending where it doesn’t leave you wanting more or guessing what can happen next.

Paperback or hardcover?
Both are ok but I prefer hardcover because then the pages don’t turn and make what my mom calls them ears on the pages

Series or stand-alone?
Both again and here’s why. With stand- alone books your not waiting for the next one to come out. But it has to have a good ending. With series there sometimes to long so I actually like trilogies like my favourite would be The Many Lifes and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B by Sandra Gulland.

ALL ABOUT YOU

If you had a life philosophy or motto, what would it be?
Don’t let anyone tell you can’t do something. Pick yourself up and start again if you get down. Don’t let no one stop you. Follow your dream.

Are your parents divorced?
Since I was 2.

Do you feel that being a teenager is difficult? If so, why?
Oh for sure it is. There’s peer pressure and parents. Well one parent likes me and one wonders why I don’t go out and party and I’m like I am not that kind a girl.

List some of your hobbies.
Coming on the computer, reading, writing (this is my 2nd attempt at writing a response for everyone lol), hanging with family.

Why do you think teenagers feel the need to label one another?
I think teens label each other to make themselves feel better. They also have nothing other to do but make people feel miserable. Instead of labeling someone try getting to know them. Maybe you will find that you are alike.

Favorite colors?
Blue, pink and black

Is there anything in your past that makes you sad or angry? If so, are you willing to share it here?
Yea I could name a lot of things but that would take too long.

What is your passion?
I want to work with kids who are going through the same things that I’ve been through because I’ve been through so much. Writing my music yea my lyrics might be not that great but I write for myself not for someone to judge and say it sucks.

Do you feel the need to pretend to be someone you’re not? If so, why?
There are days that I pretend to be happy of course if you count that as pretending then yea I guess I do pretend sometimes.

What kinds of things do you think about when you’re all alone?
I think a lot about what’s going on in my life. I stress way too much about school and some other stuff that I have going on.

How do you keep your bed? Covered in pillows? Made perfect every morning? a mess of tangled sheets?
Perfectly made because it leaves a good impression on company if they come over. I’ve had a lot of workers in the past and one worker said to me I’ve never known a teen who makes there bed in the morning.

Do you ever feel the need to be invisible? If so, why?
Back in high school yea I did want to be invisible because no one ever sat with me at lunch. What made me mad was these girls that claimed to be my friends sat at the table directly next to mine.

Do you believe that you will ever find the type of love in books and movies?
Oh god no. Movies and books are all just fictionalized. Yes one day I will find love but not the kind in the book but one that is true where we both share the same interests and it’s not just about the lust.

Do you like school? Why or why not?
Why wouldn’t you like school. It’s the only place you can talk with friends who have the same interest as you that’s especially true in college because everyone in your classes or program enjoys what you do.

Do you believe that education is important?
Yes I do because if it wasn’t important then we wouldn’t be having to pay for it so much. Books and tuition and other expenses are costly enough.

Are the cliques you read about or see on TV present in your school?
I wouldn’t really call them cliques everyone has there own group in high school. But there not defined as geeks or Goths or something like that. Your friends with people because you have the same classes and your in the same art classes. I went to an Art high school.

Do you ever feel awkward and uncomfortable?
High school was very uncomfortable for me. No one sat with me at lunch. Yet these girls found a table right next to me and never asked if I wanted to have lunch with them. They all claimed to be my friends.

Favorite animal?
Small dogs I don’t like big one because I was attacked by a boxer a couple of summers ago nothing really happened the dog just jumped on me and then the owner called him back.

Have you ever been mean to someone? If so, why? How did it make you feel afterward?
Me and my half sister are always fighting. The last time was she commented on my friends status and I told she shouldn’t have done it because she had so many spelling mistakes and people would wonder who she is. So when I inboxed her she got mad at me and said don’t go telling dad and then she goes and does what she told me not to do. She’s older, I think she is 21 and I’m 19.

Do you regret any of the choices you’ve made? If so, are you willing to share them here?
Yes there is one thing I regret. It is a secret with most of my family. When I use to do it. I only thought I was hurting myself but that wasn’t true I was hurting the people who knew about it. When I use to SI it was hard. (*hugs*)

Do they wonder or worry about what other people think about you? Be honest!
Yes I actually do wonder because I wonder why people don’t want to hang out with me. I was never asked to sleepovers or to parties or to hang out.
When I went on goodreads I saw that it was my name I was so excited. So here is the song of the week as well. I guess that's all I can say for now.

[img][/img]
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down