Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge for Today

Go down

Challenge for Today Empty Challenge for Today

Post by Steph Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 am

CHALLENGE FOR TODAY: Rest in the Lord. He's got your back! There are many things in life we have to wait for. I'm in a season of waiting in my own life. I could be like a little kid and pout because God didn't give me my way or exactly what I wanted or thought was best (and sometimes my life has resembled that!), or I can be thankful that He has better things in store and that the wait is worth it and trust Him. We get discouraged when things don't go exactly how we planned it, what we dreamed doesn't happen at all and God has different plans, or God says "Wait". So where are you? Are you going to hope in the Lord and rest in Him or attempt to manipulate Him and his plan and miss His blessing? ....."My hope is in you Lord all the day long. I won't be shaken drought or storm. A peace that passes understanding is my song and I say "My hope is in you alone". I wait for you and my soul finds rest. In my selfishness you show me grace. I will wait on you, you are my refuge. My hope is in you alone!" ~Aaron Shust
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down