Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about yourself!

+28
Raelene
DarkAsylum
Manders331
rebecca2011
Daughteroftheking
Survivor2010
Jenny201307
AshleighJoy
Krystal
Lina
Chanee
broken_forever
Phantom93
JessicaBrooke
Ally
Liz
guardyan_angel
Alexithymia
thinking
sarah
Gods.Daughter.1990
hopalongkim
GodsBabyGirl
ladyclaudette
cassandra
Beauitful Disgrace
rippled_reflection
Steph
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell us about yourself!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey Lina! I'm Kerry. I wasn't on the old board, but I've been on this one since this Summer.

And don't feel bad. I'm 20, and and my 10-year-old cousin is taller than I am.

That's... a lot of kids! Grief!

What do you like to paint?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

hi Kerry nice to meet you! Very Happy..
and yep, we got a big family now.. haha its kinda cosy

i like to paint abstract things.. but i also like to paint people i now.. nature.. kind of everything.

so how are you? and thanks, i dont feel bad any more.. haha you made me laugh! Wink Razz
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I only have two sisters and it's a handful! I have no clue what it would be like if there were anymore of us. Us three... we cause as much trouble as 10!

My roomie paints. Her big thing are trees. She loves painting trees. She tried to get me to paint. FAIL. I can't even trace. I'm more of the... scrapbooking kind of creative.

Yeah, us shorties have to stick together! The tallest person in my family biologically (because, if they're married in, we don't have the same genes, so it doesn't count) was 5'9, and that was my grandpa. My dad was only 5'7. Mom, 5'5. One sister 5', me 5'1, and my other sister 5'2. We're a bunch of short ones. But, we're feisty enough to make up for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Glad you are back Lina! Great to hear from you again!
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:10 pm

LINA...

i have missed you.. Welcome back.
Gods.Daughter.1990
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:13 pm

wow im so glad yall remember me.. lol.. Razz

i missed you too! i almost forgot how much i loveee talking to yall!! and man, i like this new forum!! Very Happy
thanks for the nice welcome-backs..

@ Kerry.. haha, you mean you and your 2 sisters cause more trouble than my 6 siblings? woow i cant even imagen that.. Wink
and ooh scrapbooking is cool!!
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty About Me-Krystal

Post by Krystal Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am

Hi My name is Krystal,I just joined the forum today!. Wow there is alot about me that I could share if you like.
I was born July 16 1991 so Im 19. I go to college in my hometown. I am trying to be a child and youth worker but my dream is on hold until I learn to cope with school better Sad. Thats why a friend thats on the forum suggested I join. I love writing. and I love music even more its my salvation. Writing and music are my salvation. I started SI at 14 and I've had a rough life. I am clutzy all the time.
My mom is Croatian so I speak Croatian. My dad is German,French,Romanian but only speaks English. So I speak Croatian,English and Italian, I learned Italian in high school last year. When i was alot younger i found out that i have a half bro and sis who I am going to meet sometime this month. I met my half sis already and talk to her on facebook but i never met my bro yet.
"The reason why I choose to be a Child and Youth Worker was because I have had a lot of different experiences which has made me stronger. For everything that has happen to me. I will be able to understand why a kid gets angry because he was beaten. I can understand someones fear of crossing a busy street. I can understand why a young teen wants to SI. It's those experiences that will help me to understand where children and teens are coming from. I am very happy that I made the choice to be a CYW." This a quote from a bio that I did on myself for Developmental Pyschology it was my best class first semester with an A. I love writing I write two Twilight diaries on Facebook look for Kachiri Amazon's Diary Group on Facebook completly my own writing. In High school I just loved writing and write my own songs and poems. Music is a big part of my life. What ever mood im in I can find some kind of music to that fits. For Example Fame 09 version music video is my feel good song that I listen and dance too. I just started listening to this amazing band Skillet. They are awesome. They have very dark music and I could of used there music a few weeks ago. Falling Inside The Black,Hero and Monster are my songs. I am a huge fan of Kelly Clarkson. Music is a very big part of me. Im not sure what else there is to say about me. I love the colour blue. I almost forgot books. I love reading I read all kinds of things.But I mostly like history I am a big history fan any kind of history. I love Harry Potter and Twilight. thats why I write Kachiri Amazon's Diary. My favourite book of all time is Kalyna's Song by Lisa Grekul. Every time I read the book I relate to it more and more as I learn more about myself. I don't understand why but this book is special. I watch too much tv problay. I like
Young and the Restless
Secret life of an American Teenager
Make It or Break It
Hellcats
Law and Order:Special Victims Unit is the best show it was suppose to be on tonight but it wasn't aww.
So I've mentioned Music,Books,and Tv there isn't anything else really. I like hanging with the friends that i have. and one last thing I believe in god and wish I could go to church more but I don't have a church close to me. I hope to share more with you guys on the forum so i will see all of you around. I hope to share some poems with you guys sometime. This is my first time on the forum really. Last time I SI was in August and almost did in Nov but I stopped myself before it was too late.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty how do u get a ticker?

Post by Krystal Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:03 am

ladyclaudette wrote:I remember you, Ostrich! Very Happy
Nice to have you back!

hey Claudia its Krystal! im wondering how do u get a ticker I'd love to have one? thanks for giving me the link here.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleighJoy Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

KRYSTAL!!!! We need to talk! Just reading that we already have soooooo much in common! Do you have facebook??? If so look me up..... Ashley Rowswell or by email ashleigh.joy@hotmail.ca
AshleighJoy
AshleighJoy
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Oh my goodness, Krystal. We have so much in common!! Welcome to the boards, by the way Smile Message me sometime, I would love to get to know you more!!
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty Nice

Post by Krystal Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

nice Im getting know like 3 people on the board just private message me ur facebook and i can add u or add me as a friend here if it makes u more comfortable.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyclaudette Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Heeeeey Krystal!!!! So glad you are on here and making friends already Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Umm, the ticker...I think you just go to the website that's on there and you can make one from there.
Talk to you soon Smile

ladyclaudette
One on One Mentor
One on One Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Krystal, wow you've been welcomed! What more is there to say!!! Happy to have you here and happy Claudia invited you to join! You can also find me on facebook if you'd like (no pressure), just look under Claudia's friends and you will find me. Very Happy Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty Thanks

Post by Krystal Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 am

haha loving this already feeling loved already I've made new friends in the past two days and sure steph I can add u. on Facebook just a question tho there is a rule of no IMing u on facebook but Private messages are allowed do I have that right? I was on another place called Kidshelpphone I always posted stuff there but I was never allowed to privately talk with other members. only the Counsellors and sometimes they made me really mad. But here that shouldn't be a problem. Alright so if u wanna add me Im one of Claudia's friends so u can find me there. Thanks guys. For being so supportive the last two days.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

hey Kristal, i like your name!

so yea, welcome... i quess everyone has a lot in common with you..
i have 1 thing especially: SKILLET!
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:38 pm

So, I've been on the forum with two other user names, (Chewy07 and ~*ForeverAStruggle*~ My name is Iva though.) but I deleted the first one and the second went inactive. I never did an introduction though, so here goes nothing.
When I was 7, my dad became abusive. He gave me my first concussion, took my virginity from me, and I suddenly couldn't do anything right. The sexual abuse went on for 4 years, then suddenly stopped. I started SIing when I was 8 and dieting when I was 9. I've been cutting pretty bad for over 2 years now and skipping meals for about one and a half, but I'm starting to do better with eating.
I recently spoke out against my dad and I'm living with my grandma. Out of 17 close family members, 3 people believe me. My mom is part of the 14 that doesn't. I'm currently in the middle of the application process for Mercy Ministries.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 3 Empty sorry

Post by Krystal Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 pm

sorry to hear that Jenny. With time it will get better. You just need to believe it. I don't understan how any mother could not believe their daughter. I am just glad that your staying with someone who does care. Is this your mom's mother or your dad's mother?
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

It's my mom's mom.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey Iva! Glad you are back with RBL. I'm sorry to hear about your abuse, yet like Joseph, we can say what Satan meant for evil God can turn around for good. I'll be praying for you as you go through this process of applying to Mercy Ministries.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks Steph. I really appriciate it.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 pm

hey Jenny (i didnt even know your real name is Iva, its a beautifull name tho)
im sorry u had to go trho so much/are still going tro so much.. just wanna say hay, and lett you know youre not alone.
Lina
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Thanks. I was named after two of my great-grandmothers, Iva and Jennete. They both had red hair, like me, so that's where the inspiration came from.
Jenny201307
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey! I'm Sarah. I've been on the boards before, but it has been a while. I'm a recent graduate (aka two days ago) of Mercy Ministries and I am returning to my University this summer. I'm 20, I'm a nerd and I love it. I'm really glad to be back.
sarah
sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 pm

hi sarah sorry i didn't say hello sooner I rarely come on her because I get so absorbed with facebook and a new site that helps me find books called goodreads but welcome to the forum and congrats on graduation. and i know the feeling of being a nerd. I like it too. I'm an english and history nerd i read everything with history mostly historical fiction but sometimes i venture into fantasy books like im reading a fantasy series atm. but yea being a nerd is awesome it just means you have knowledge in particular subject or areas. and it's a good thing
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor2010 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

ok.... ehh.. my name is Kelsie, I'm not much of a describer of myself cause i am different. Lets see, I am short, like really super short. lol... I have been a self harmer for almost 7 years now. I am one you can say is not normal... I think normal isn't a word. I am a strong believer in Christ. I love poetry, music, and a bunch or other creative stuff. I am very random. My favorite saying is BLOOP! lol.... I am a mixture of shy and a social butterfly. Ehhh... I am a survivor of child abuse, all sorts of abuse. I think everyone that is living and has gone through child hood abuse is a survivor. Christ is my LORD and Savoir. I love Spreading the word of God... ehhh.... I think thats it... if you have any questions at all I will answer them honestly. I don't care wat the question is Razz I love the question answer game thing.
Survivor2010
Survivor2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum