Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do i feel numb? possible trigger

3 posters

Go down

Why do i feel numb? possible trigger Empty Why do i feel numb? possible trigger

Post by broken-girl121 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

My twin sister died last year, 2 days before our birthday (end of march). I attempted suicide 2 months (mid-may) after that. Then, last fall (mid-august), my other sister/sibling died. I then attempted suicide about 2 or 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. I lost my biological dad early February. My grandma died end of February. My mom and her twin sister died early march. I am a true orphan. no siblings. no parents. no aunts. no uncles. no cousins. i live with a family from my church which i try ti get out of attending, and the family doesn't force me, although i am "forced" to attend the youth group meetings which i hate......... i just always feel numb, and just can't seem to be anything but numb, but I'm not sure why i'm always numb, not sad or angry, just numb.
broken-girl121
broken-girl121

Back to top Go down

Why do i feel numb? possible trigger Empty Re: Why do i feel numb? possible trigger

Post by Krystal Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi Broken-girl121. I'm Krystal. This past end of March, April I too was numb. I haven't had as much loss as you and im sorry for all your losses. But being numb sometimes is a good thing, it's a coping mechanism of sorts. You can't feel because you don't know what you should feel. I had a different loss. I was terminated from work placement and it was my dream job to work as a child and youth worker, it was second attempt at the program.

I couldn't feel anything, I still can't cry over my loss even though i've tried crying so many times but nothing, someone told me it's because im dealing with my medical condition which causes me to really stress out.
Krystal
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Why do i feel numb? possible trigger Empty Re: Why do i feel numb? possible trigger

Post by Steph Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Broken girl, it breaks my heart that you have been through so much! So much hurt and heartache. Take time to grieve and heal from these losses. We are here for you.
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down