Restored by Love Ministries Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Girls..

3 posters

Go down

Hey Girls.. Empty Hey Girls..

Post by FindingFaith Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey girls it has been a long time since I have been on here. I have had so much going on. I can't remember if I told you about my little brother's accident or not. But to make it short, he should have died..or at least been in a wheel chair and have severe brain damage...but by the grace of God he is walking and jogging, talking and laughing just like old times. My sister just left her abusive husband after he put her in the hospital. I started my first semester of grad school which will be over in just one week. Ive been struggling with a lot of different things, depression, suicidality, and most of all my eating disorder. I have had in-patient threatened, but my counselor agreed to continue working with me for right now. I have a lot of abuse history brought back up, every kind I have experienced, neglect, physical, emotional, and especially sexual. I've been struggling through and I have made it almost a year without cutting which is amazing! My life has kinda fallen apart and I am taking the time to try and rebuild it the way I want it. I am sorry I haven't been around there have just been so many things going on in my life I did not have time to get on here. But I do think about you girls all the time. And to the new girls, I hope I can get to know you soon! I love you all!
-Court
FindingFaith
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

Hey Girls.. Empty Re: Hey Girls..

Post by GodsBabyGirl Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 am

There's no need to be sorry. You need to take care of yourself. I'm here if you wanna talk. You are in my prayers. Smile
GodsBabyGirl
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Great job on your year of being injury free! I hope school ended well for you! Keep looking up girl. Very Happy
Steph
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down